Our new Carmarthen clinic is now open!
We are over the moon and so proud to share with you our brand new clinic in Cambrian Way Arcade, Carmarthen!
It’s taken 18 months of blood, sweat and literal tears to bring this passion project to life.
We’re located on the corner of Cambrian Way Arcade (opposite John Street car park and next door to the M&S Food Hall!)
This incredible transformation was the highly skilled work of the very talented Richard Bloomfield and Liam Evans of Bloomfield Projects – thank you! They took what was a blank canvas and turned it into the clinic of our dreams. You both had such amazing attention to detail and we couldn’t wish for anything better. We’d also like to thank PAT’S Taste of Thailand Carmarthen for keeping them fuelled!
– BROLEC Electrical Services Ltd. for rewiring the whole shop with top quality electrical work and making sure we’re future-proofed!
– KO Repairs for providing us with all our computer equipment, IT support and putting up with my incessant questions!
– Ben Thomas Plumbing & Heating for being so reliable with our flash new plumbing.
– ComLink Fire & Security Ltd for making sure we’re safe and secure.
– Just Print Digital for our beautiful signage inside and out.
– Anne, our superb cleaner who has done a fantastic job making sure we’re ready.
– A Dean Flooring, Beds, Blinds for fitting our flooring.
– Tony, our architect who brought our vision to life.
– Hearbuy for our slick and top of the range soundbooth.
– Vaughan – our no-nonsense plasterer.
– The very special team at Hearing Aid Solutions who helped us plan, move, organise the biggest job in our 20+ year history. You’re the best.
– Lastly, all of our clients who have been so patient with us while we made the move. We appreciate each and every one of you.
We can’t wait to see you all!